Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    25

    Any news about the Synapse 25 in parapack?

    I just received my Synapse 19 in black parapack today and my husband is already coveting it! He is eyeing the S25 and would probably like the parapack, also. Any insight on whether that might be offered again anytime soon?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    13
    They are ahead of schedule of the Synapse 25 backorder. I would call and ask what they have available. The site doesn't always list what's in stock.

  3. #3
    Registered User taminca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    I just received my Synapse 19 in black parapack today and my husband is already coveting it! He is eyeing the S25 and would probably like the parapack, also. Any insight on whether that might be offered again anytime soon?
    Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the S25 in Black Parapack/Steel Dyneema is in stock according to the TB S25 webpage.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by taminca View Post
    Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the S25 in Black Parapack/Steel Dyneema is in stock according to the TB S25 webpage.
    I am glad that you are paying attention. After reading more carefully, it looks like where the drop down menu says "black/steel" and "black/iberian(on backorder until late March)" the "black" is referring to the parapack? Am I correct?

  5. #5
    Volunteer Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    2,395
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    I am glad that you are paying attention. After reading more carefully, it looks like where the drop down menu says "black/steel" and "black/iberian(on backorder until late March)" the "black" is referring to the parapack? Am I correct?
    Yes, if the material is not specified in the drop down menu of the Synapse product page, the color refers to 420d HT Nylon Parapack fabrics. I just assumed that you wanted a different color option than Black/Steel (like Black/Iberian).


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0