Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Travelmom4

Thread: My Aeronuat arrived today!

My Aeronuat arrived today!

I ordered it in navy with the iberian lining and it is absolutely beautiful! The exterior is a slight bit more colorful than navy-maybe just a touch of royal blue in there-not a drab blue. I looked at in the box and thought "there is no way all of stuff will fit in here". I am new to packing light and it's hard for me to judge what the Aeronaut will hold. I took the bag into my bedroom and packed it with my clothes and gear andů presto, everything fits! It holds an amazing amount of stuff and with the Absolute Shoulder Strap feels fairly light.

The only problem is that I have now placed another order for accessories and my TB habit is getting expensive. I am about to return a pair of new shoes so that I can afford my packing cubes, pouches, etc.!

Thanks for everyone's help in choosing my bag. I still have some other things on backorder so more goodies to come!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    The only problem is that I have now placed another order for accessories and my TB habit is getting expensive. I am about to return a pair of new shoes so that I can afford my packing cubes, pouches, etc.!
    Welcome to the Tom Bihn experience. We are all very familiar with these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmom4 View Post
    You are in GREAT company here on the Forum! I am currently eyeing my book collection and thinking that I really don't have time to read them anyway... So why not sell some off to fund my next TB acquisition? Bags over books... Never thought I would do that!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0