Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Accessories which can use annex clips inside a Brain Bag

Did you end up trying to see if the Condor T&T pouch would fit with the annex clips?

Quote Originally Posted by feijai View Post
    More follow-up. I just received a Brain Bag and the annex loops are 10 inches apart. Meaning that it should fit the Condor T&T pouch exactly. We've ordered one and I'll let you know.

Continuing my thread on things to make the bottle straps more useful: my primary goal is to be able to put a standard coke bottle back there easily; and secondarily to put some kind of bag back there. The basic problem for coke bottles is that they are too short; they don't really make it past the upper strap, much less the carabiner. But a coke bottle carabiner hook should do the trick. Attach to the carabiner, stretch down and grab the bottle. Unfortunately you can't buy them in units of 1 except for ridiculous shipping costs. Only 5 pcs or (in color elsewhere) 4 pcs.

Yes, see this link. My current usage is the final update at the end of the thread.
    Blue Parapack Brain Bag with Brain Cell

Ahh thanks.
    I'm thinking of getting it to put in the middle compartment of the brain bag. Seems like it will cause the wall to sag unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by feijai View Post
    Yes, see this link. My current usage is the final update at the end of the thread.

The wall will sag of course with anything of moderate weight hanging from it. But if it's any consolation, it will only really sag if the bag is open. Also of course if you have something sitting under the pouch (like a horizontal accordion file), then you won't have any wall sag. Last, if you're willing to attach the Brain Cell to the other side of the wall... (I didn't like that).

I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but the Smart Alec's Lower Modular Pocket fits perfectly within the Brain Bag. You just clip the upper and middle gateway clips until the loops where you would have put the annex clips.

Quote Originally Posted by jwiegley View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned elsewhere, but the Smart Alec's Lower Modular Pocket fits perfectly within the Brain Bag. You just clip the upper and middle gateway clips until the loops where you would have put the annex clips.
    Does it hang? Or does it touch the bottom?

It hangs off of the bottom by a little bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0