Brain Bag- Other lining options?

Steel Dyneema is probably my least favourite (it's so boring, but not boring enough to be sexy like Black Dyneema).

Are there going to be other lining options coming out? Like, say... IBERIAN?? Bwahahaha

Thanks,
    TBAddict

I used to think similarly but now I prefer steel so that I can quickly 'see' my other Dyneema accessories. For example, the brightly colored key straps stand out much better. When the lining matches the pouches, it's a bit cryptic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be my thinking too if I used the pouches much. But really, my laptop charger, my ipad air, my mp3 player, all go 'naked' inside...

Anyway, while I ponder my options, does anyone have an Olive parapack BB? I have a navy S25 that looks beautiful, but I figured I'd try a new colour, and somehow all the Purple color options are gone so this looks the most interesting

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi!

The 420d parapack fabric Brain Bag is actually lined with steel 420d parapack fabric, not dyneema.

hmmmmm... interesting. Then steel may actually be the best option! And that may explain why the weight difference is not much compared to the Ballistic Nylon

Now I wonder if I should go for Navy or Olive...

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jelt2359 View Post
    Now I wonder if I should go for Navy or Olive...
    Yes, yes.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0