Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Side Effect + Water Bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    the 9 oz. Lifefactory bottle really likes the Side Effect...
    Maverick, how do you like the glass water bottle? How does the glass hold up inside bottle pockets like those in the WF or Tristar? I like the style, but I'm really afraid of breaking the glass.

Volunteer Moderator

Side Effect + Water Bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    Maverick, how do you like the glass water bottle? How does the glass hold up inside bottle pockets like those in the WF or Tristar? I like the style, but I'm really afraid of breaking the glass.
    I think they're great, and I can attest to the fact that they handle drops very well! Just don't fill them with water, put them in the freezer and then forget about them because that will cause the glass to break!

I will share some pictures, hopefully tomorrow, of the Lifefactory bottle inside the Western Flyer.
    Last edited by maverick; 02-03-2014 at 07:22 PM.
    enjih likes this.
    -m

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi Hamiltee,

Sorry for the delay - rather than pictures, here's a video describing how different water bottles fit inside the water bottle pocket of the Western Flyer. The concept is applicable to the Tri-Star as well!

Awesome video! Thanks, maverick! I hope no bags were harmed during filming. ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2