Smart Alec and Modular bags - will the Cardinal colour scheme be available again?

Having seen the photo's of the black/cardinal SA, and cardinal lower modular bag, I was wondering if this is now an extinct colour way since it's not listed on the SA product page? Personally I think it's a great combination, and especially like the modular pocket in that colour as it would add a nice splash of colour to an all black bag too.

Thanks

Cardinal has been retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Cardinal has been retired.
    To expand on this, Darcy posted a Bye, cardinal thread last July, and more recently there was a No more cardinal bags left thread. At that time there was still a Cardinal Western flyer left. At this point, I see that even the cardinal wallets are long sold out. The only option might be to call in and ask whether are still any cardinal Ballistic Nylon organizer pouches around. There is currently a Cardinal Checkpoint Flyer (with laptop case sized for a 15" MacBook Pro) on auction at eBay. That's about it for now, I'm afraid. I do have a crimson Smart Alec from before the recent redesign (for modular pockets) that I could probably sell off now since I have the new model in Aubergine.

Sorry not to have better news.

Thanks for letting me know, it's a shame I didn't discover this company earlier - must say I'm surprised, black and red is a classic colour scheme.

Slightly off topic, but I'm a bit confused as to why the posts that I make here are instantly visible, yet when I posted a response to my other thread 'the perfect commuting bag for a heavy laptop', I got a note to say that it wouldn't be visible until a moderator approves it - the really confusing thing is that I'd tried twice previously to respond (although both on tapatalk) and they still haven't shown up after 2 days! Is there something that I need to do?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tmg68 View Post
    Slightly off topic, but I'm a bit confused as to why the posts that I make here are instantly visible, yet when I posted a response to my other thread 'the perfect commuting bag for a heavy laptop', I got a note to say that it wouldn't be visible until a moderator approves it - the really confusing thing is that I'd tried twice previously to respond (although both on tapatalk) and they still haven't shown up after 2 days! Is there something that I need to do?
    There's actually a three day period for newly registered members in which posts require approval from a moderator. Once the three days are up, your posts will start showing up immediately, but I'll go ahead and approve those posts your waiting on.

Not to thread jack, here--but I have the same problem with the moderation period not ending. Some of the posts that I make show up right away, and a couple of them give me a message that I need moderator approval--but it has been several days for my first post with no approval I thought that I had done something wrong.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Very strange... we'll look into this. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0