Chromebook in Co-Pilot

I'm going to be getting a Chromebook to take on my travels and was wondering if anyone was able to get one into a Co-Pilot? Or for that matter, a Macbook Air into a Co-Pilot (with cache).

The Chromebook is basically the same size as a MacBook Air only about half an inch wider.

Chromebook is 11.4 x 8 and Macbook Air is 11.8 x 7.6"

I have a feeling it will be too small and I may have to get a Pilot.

Thanks.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

You may find this thread, which I started in this forum a little over a month ago, to be of some help. Keep in mind, this is before the formal launch of the new Pilot bag.

My guess is that you will likely need to get a Pilot, Cadet or Ristretto.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0