Does order status change from "Pending" after it is shipped?

Placed an order. Original status was "Pending". Received an email link to UPS indicating shipment, but the status of the order in my account has not changed.

Given that some items I wanted went out of stock just prior to ordering, I have a non-zero concern that one or more of the items in my order may also have been discovered out of stock while the order was being compiled.

The order confirmation email lists the items in the order, but I can't determine in my account or from the UPS email what was actually shipped.

What's your experience in this regard?

I'm not sure when the status changes from pending, but I do know that if an item went out of stock while your order was being compiled the TB crew would have called you. That happened to me a few weeks ago - they called to let me know and gave me the option to either switch the color, ship the rest of the order with the newly backordered item to be sent when it was available, or to hold the whole order. If you didn't hear from them, then I'm sure everything you ordered was shipped.

In my experience, the order status doesn't change. All my past orders are 'pending'. If you got a ship notice, everything in the order is on it's way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you got a ship notice, everything in the order is on it's way!
    This has been my experience also. However, if you’re concerned just give them a call you’ll find the staff very helpful.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0