Navy Blue Synapse 19

I have an Olive Green Synapse 19 that I love but has lately become my camera bag (I use an insert for my DSLR) and need (or just plain want?) to get a second every day backpack. I love the deep blue navy of the clear organizer I use for my ID but I believe that is cordura and do not know if the navy of the navy of the synapse is the same or not (I'm not a big fan of lighter blues).

Can anyone out there with a navy synapse comment?

Thanks!

I have a Navy/UV Synapse 19 that I'm currently using as my EDC. The fabric is Cordura, and it's a rich, deep, blue. I love it! I also have a Navy/Cork/Wasabi Imago that is done in Ballistic, and the two navies are very similar in tone.

Don't forget that the only Navy available for the Synapse now is the 420D Classic Parapack - I'm waiting on a swatch of it to decide whether to get a Synapse in that fabric. I'm sure it's as lovely as the cordura and ballistic though.

Attempting to describe colors is so difficult, but I would call the navy blue 3D organizer in parapack that I recently received as a dark blue. It isn’t a classic navy blue like a sailors’ uniform, but it isn’t really a medium either. It does have a sort of sheen to it which I’m still a little undecided on, but from other reviews I’ve seen a lot of folks seem to like it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0