Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Suspending a camera from the shoulder straps of the Synapse

Has anyone figured out how to suspend a camera from the shoulder straps of a Synapse?...so the camera is suspended on the front of your body....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

When I'm hiking or going about traveling and wanting my camera at the ready (canon g-15) whether I'm using either of my synapse's or guides pack I always have a dyneema side effect ready in front with a waist strap. The camera has a wrist strap attached rather than an annoying neck strap. I thought of hanging it somehow originally but decided to go more the stealth mode.

Maybe a split ring on each strap then key straps attached to them and the camera would work.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

A little more pricey but very cool: Peak Designs Capture

Adorama link

Alternately you could go down to the camera store and get a few quick connect strap ends to connect to the sternum strap or this gizmo from op/tech which also happen to be the fine folks who make the absolute strap for TB. They also have a few other options

And if none of those strike your fancy, you can always DIY something similar out of TB parts.

I use a camera strap made to do exactly that.

I am pretty sure it is the same company that makes the Absolute Strap?!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0