Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Your favorite TB Synapse 25 accessory?

I'm going to treat myself to a few accessories for my black cordura/wasabi Synapse 25. There are so many options, what are the most versatile options? I'm thinking of a 3D organizer and a travel sack, probably #2 size. I absolutely love this backpack. I'd like an Aeronaut next

For the S25, the Snake Charmer is a perfect fit for the lower outside compartment...
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel A45, Black Dyneema/Wasabi A30, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

I really like the 3D Mesh Organizer Cube. That can fit alongside an all fabric cube or a clear cube in the front bottom pocket of the Synapse 25 with some room to spare. I use the S25 as my travel bag and use the front bottom pocket for toiletries(clear cube) and a first aid kit (mesh cube).

#2 stuff sacks...handy for corraling jackets, ponchos, winter accessories, and more...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizi View Post
    For the S25, the Snake Charmer is a perfect fit for the lower outside compartment...
    This.

And a pair of #1 stuff sacks for the side pockets.
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) & Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi) for me & Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel) for my wife
    Reserves: Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Ristretto for 11" MBAir (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi)

Do folks use the Snake Charmer for other than charming snakes? I eye it frequently but can't figure out how to use one as I'm not transporting cables.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

My beloved puts her toiletries in it.

I ordered a Black Dyneema/Wasabi Side Effect this morning (along with the 2013 mystery gift) to go into the front lower pocket of my Synapse 25. Then I can use it separately as a smaller bag outside of the Synapse. I found a rectangular mesh container from an older backpack that is similar in size to the snake charmer so I loaded that up with cables, power supplies, etc. and placed it in the inside pocket of the main compartment. Works pretty good! Now I need to get a few travel stuff sacks next

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    I ordered a Black Dyneema/Wasabi Side Effect this morning (along with the 2013 mystery gift) to go into the front lower pocket of my Synapse 25. Then I can use it separately as a smaller bag outside of the Synapse. I found a rectangular mesh container from an older backpack that is similar in size to the snake charmer so I loaded that up with cables, power supplies, etc. and placed it in the inside pocket of the main compartment. Works pretty good! Now I need to get a few travel stuff sacks next
    I use my Side Effect for this as well. Also have small stuff sacks (which are great for socks, etc...) and the mesh packing cubes which are also nice additions.

I'd have to say my favorite accessories are the mini organizer pouches. One is padded for the earphones, the clear cover version has my ID and charge cards, and the regular dyneema ones have other little items I'm using.

The S25 is a great bag, but for organization freaks like me its all about accessories.

As mentioned in another post, attaching a Side Effect in the main compartment (to the O-rings) is wonderful.
    --------------------------------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0