Bike commuting with a Smart Alec?

Hey guys. Curious to hear thoughts from anyone that bike commutes with a Smart Alec...how's the comfort? Does your back get sweaty? If it's full, does the bag's pretty large horizontal profile (ie, it juts out pretty far from your back) cause you to sway? I love the idea of using it with the Glowire at night, but I'm concerned about this stuff. Thanks!

The SMart ALec is the one bag I don't have! but, I can speak for both size Synapses. They're both very comfortable, and I imagine the Smart Alec is even more so. I've never packed a bag heavy enough to affect my balance. Is that what you mean by sway? As for sweaty back, just as I've never had a bag that sways, I've also never had one that doesn't make your back sweat. If you're really concerned about that, get panniers It's actually nice in the winter, like having a mini heater strapped to you. I'll take a sweaty back over a strained shoulder from one-strap carry any day!

I do still want a Smart Alec. Get one!

I have a post/picture somewhere about this. My Smart Alec was super heavy and I was a little unsure about turns and such, but am not a regular rider.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0