Cache Sleeve Alternatives for Synapse 25
I recently purchased a Synapse 25 - Dyneema Steel exterior, Wasabi interior - which I love. :-)
However, I'm trying to figure out internal management a bit. In particular, how to carry both my 15" MacBook Pro Retina and my iPad Air. I'm currently using a sleeve that I purchased for my laptop before I got my bag. It works okay, but it lacks any hooks to attach to the interior loops in my bag, and thus tends to move around in my pack a little more than I'd like making it not quite as comfortable to carry on my back. I've just been slipping my iPad Air into the main compartment pouch, which has a similar problem to the laptop, but it's not as annoying since it weighs so little.
Here is what I'd really like in a sleeve:
- Capable of being attached to the loops in the Synapse 25
- Capable of holding both 15" MacBook Pro Retina and iPad Air, preferably each in a separate compartment.
- Velcro or Zipper for secure storage
- Easily removed from pack so that I can transport my MBP Retina and iPad Air without my pack but still have some decent protection.
- Vertical Orientation to better conform to the shape of the bag
Has anyone come across any sleeves that meet some or all of the criteria above? Heck, has anyone managed to used a sleeve other than the Cache that works decently with the built in loops in the Synapse 25?
Thanks for reading!