IPad 2 with Case - Which Cache?

My iPad 2 sits in a Casecrown protective case (very similar to the Apple Smart Case) and I am looking to get a cache for it. The exterior dimensions are: 7.5" w x 9.75"h and .625" thick which is slightly larger than the iPad Cache. I don't know if this will fit or if I need a cache made for something else. Does anyone else put an iPad with case into a cache?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ArnieJB View Post
    My iPad 2 sits in a Casecrown protective case (very similar to the Apple Smart Case) and I am looking to get a cache for it. The exterior dimensions are: 7.5" w x 9.75"h and .625" thick which is slightly larger than the iPad Cache. I don't know if this will fit or if I need a cache made for something else. Does anyone else put an iPad with case into a cache?
    I'd say that the iPad Cache might fit, but I'll let people who have the most recent versions of the iPad Cache answer. I have two iPad caches from earlier batches that used the denser, smoother weave for the outside of the cache (one Black and one Platinum), and your case would certainly fit in either of these. But I think the more recent caches might have tighter fits. (That's my impression from comparing a recent laptop cache with rails with an older cache for the same size laptop.)

I appreciate the input. As you stated, Hopefully someone with a newer one could comment as well.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0