Co-Pilot as a camera bag?

I'm contemplating a Co-Pilot as a non-work EDC and a camera bag when needed. My Synapse 25 is my daily work laptop backpack. I was curious how many of you use it as a camera bag, too. What TB accessories would you recommend? What non-TB accessories would you recommend? I have a Canon DSLR, two lenses with the biggest one being 55-250mm.

Also, when are there going to be more color Dyneema options for the Co-Pilot? Right now only the steel dyneema and black dyneema. Would love to see Nordic dyneema as an option.

Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff A View Post
    I'm contemplating a Co-Pilot as a non-work EDC and a camera bag when needed. My Synapse 25 is my daily work laptop backpack. I was curious how many of you use it as a camera bag, too. What TB accessories would you recommend? What non-TB accessories would you recommend? I have a Canon DSLR, two lenses with the biggest one being 55-250mm.

Also, when are there going to be more color Dyneema options for the Co-Pilot? Right now only the steel dyneema and black dyneema. Would love to see Nordic dyneema as an option.

Thanks!
    Jeff,
    Nordic was a Co-Pilot option when that 420d Dyneema fabric was first introduced last year. (Do a search on "Nordic" from the blog pages to see details.). Some products sold out fast. The Dyneema is custom made for them, so the batch productions are times to when the new stock comes in, and based on their best extrapolation of demands weighed in with other new product offerings and fabrics. Nordic came back for the shop bags only recently. The Nordic Swifts that sold out quickly only got offered again for preorder about a week ago. It depends on the timing of the production batches of the different model bags, too.

HTH

moriond

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0