Dyneema Color Swatches on the Web

Because I'm convinced that the Bihn Shop Bag is the greatest product ever, I have to share the love at the holidays by giving a few as gifts. Is there anywhere on the site that shows colors swatches of all the dyneema choices (without showing the product itself)? Including the new black? I don't think asking someone if they prefer blue or red really gives an idea how great the hues are for Nordic & Iberian, for instance.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows. Trying to save myself alot of time hunting around the website. I'm sure the crew at Bihn must have some stock photo of the dyneema spectrum - or could take one for us dyneema fans.
    ~ one of virtually everything ~ Happy victim of Tom Bihn mind control

Is this what you mean? I think some colors are missing though.

Tom Bihn: All About Colors

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fernando View Post
    Is this what you mean? I think some colors are missing though.

Tom Bihn: All About Colors
    The problem is that the very best pictures I can think of, also have examples of Dyneema products, including Shop Bags. You can take a look at some of the Travel Stuff sack images on the product pages, or perhaps of the Aeronaut pictures that show travel stuff sacks of different size and colors inside the Aeronaut. These don't show the latest ciolors (or Solar). You can go to the Blog pages and search for "Solar" or "Nordic" or "Black" Dyneema. There are some great composite pictures by gochicken in the forums, but some of them show Dyneema Shop Bags. Here's a thread she did comparing the 420d Dyneema (in Black) and the 20od Dyneema in Wasabi with the new 420d HT Nylon Parapack. She has many other unboxing pictures that show up the Dyneema colors very well, but there are Shop Bags mixed into the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    The problem is that the very best pictures I can think of, also have examples of Dyneema products, including Shop Bags. You can take a look at some of the Travel Stuff sack images on the product pages, or perhaps of the Aeronaut pictures that show travel stuff sacks of different size and colors inside the Aeronaut. These don't show the latest ciolors (or Solar). You can go to the Blog pages and search for "Solar" or "Nordic" or "Black" Dyneema. There are some great composite pictures by gochicken in the forums, but some of them show Dyneema Shop Bags. Here's a thread she did comparing the 420d Dyneema (in Black) and the 20od Dyneema in Wasabi with the new 420d HT Nylon Parapack. She has many other unboxing pictures that show up the Dyneema colors very well, but there are Shop Bags mixed into the pictures.
    Easiest thing would probably be to start with larger photos of bags and just crop out portions of the fabric color you want to show to the eventual recipients. Even MS Paint should be sufficient for that purpose.

Be aware that the colors/shades you see on your computer may be different than real life. The colors have a lighter shade on my computer and turn out to be darker when they arrive. I can't seem to adjust my computer enough to match the two.

If you're only trying to compare the Dyneema colors, why not send a note to TB and ask for swatches of the colors. If they have them, they'll send them.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Just came across this video. Doesn't show Nordic or Black, though.

Welcome back, Solar - TOM BIHN Blog: We make travel bags in Seattle, Washington

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0