MacBook Pro - MCB?

Just wondering if anyone has the medium cafe bag and also a 13" MacBook Pro retina. Just wondering if it fits at all as the photos on the website have the example of an ipad and not entirely sure in the dimensions. Thanks

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahR View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has the medium cafe bag and also a 13" MacBook Pro retina. Just wondering if it fits at all as the photos on the website have the example of an ipad and not entirely sure in the dimensions. Thanks
    The Medium Cafe Bag is not quite long enough to hold any of the 13" MacBooks without having the laptop stick out above the top of the bag. You either need to go to the Large Cafe Bag size, or use the longer design of the Ristretto to hold a MacBook Pro. The length of the new 13" Retina MacBook Pros is 12.35" (12.35" x 8.62" x 0.71"; 314 mm x 219 mm x 18 mm). The MCB length is 12.2", which means that your laptop, even without a cache or sleeve, is going to stick slightly above the top edge of the bag. Not a good idea in case of rain, etc.

No problem thank you very much for your response, I like the large cafe bag but worry it will be too big, might have to check out the ristretto now

I have a LCB and the 13" just barely fits vertically. The bag itself is really not too big at all. It's not much larger than a MCG anyways, is my understanding

The LCB will fit a 13" MacBook pretty well. Can't really vouch for the cache, but I imagine it would fit in there with the cache. The laptop will fill up a lot of room in the bag though.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0