Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PaulT00
  • 1 Post By bltkmt

Thread: Nordic Synapse25?

Nordic Synapse25?

I long for a Dyneema Synapse 25 in Nordic or Ultraviolet. Will they be available in the near future? I was unable to find this question in previous threads. Apologies if it has previously been asked and answered. Thanks for any info.

There won't be any bags in Nordic until the fabric can be procured; as far as I know, there's no ETA on that. Ultraviolet only comes in the 200D weight, and now that the 400D exists, I haven't seen 200D used for any large bag exteriors. Someone may have a UV Synapse 19 they'd be willing to part with, and you never know: now that the new Parapack material is available, someone may be looking to sell a Nordic Synapse 25 or do a trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Badger. I will evaluate my color options in Parapack for the Synapse 25 and accept the fact about Nordic Dyneema not being likely.

Nordic was just posted yesterday as a pre-order for the Swift. Maybe you'll luck out with the S25.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Nordic was just posted yesterday as a pre-order for the Swift. Maybe you'll luck out with the S25.
    I have one of the Swifts in Nordic, and really like this. I also just received one of the Little Swifts in the Black 420d Dyneema with Iberian Dyneema lining, and I like this bag much better than I would have thought from just the pictures. That combo is also now available for the regular sized Swift. Can't wait to read badger's review when he gets his Synapse 25 in this combo.

As for Nordic, I think they have gotten more of this fabric in recently, so keep your eye out for new availability.

I've been dropping hints at intervals about a Nordic S25 with Solar interior... no luck yet, but I live in hope!
    A45 crimson/steel; TS navy/solar; S19 nordic/steel; P nordic/solar; CP black/steel; SE wasabi; CQPC iberian, solar; Ri aubergine/steel; 3DCC cardinal; TSS4 wasabi; K cardinal; TT solar,nordic,black; CC cardinal/steel; PCBP solar; PP navy; + packing cubes galore!

I just picked up a Nordic S25 used and will be selling my Nordic Smart Alec if anyone is interested.
    --------------------------------

I love my Nordic S25 and Ultraviolet S19. . . I would imagine they would be hard to source, once they have found a home. Best of luck.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0