What Water Bottles fit the Co-Pilot

After a year of indecision, I finally ordered my Co-Pilot and it arrived today!
    I also ordered the Pattern water bottle with it, however it is too long to fit in the center compartment.

Searching the forums, I see some Klean Kanteens referenced, but not a lot of discussion of what does and does not fit.

So, what water bottle do you carry in your Co-Pilot?
    Last edited by Malcontent; 11-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.

I use one of the Camelbak Eddy stainless steel insulated bottles and it fits with just a bit of maneuvering to clear the little loop handle.

CamelBak | EDDY STAINLESS INSULATED .5L Vacuum-Sealed Water Bottle

My new co-pilot also arrived today. I was quite happy to find that my 20oz insulated kleen kanteen fit in the center pocket. It's a wee bit tight but I feel the bag will loosen up with use.

I use my Co-Pilot a lot, when not on a plane, just for around the town meetings, or in the storage compartment on my motorcycle.

The one half liter disposable water bottles, that I buy for thirty five in a case at Costco fit perfectly.

Of course, I recycle the plastic bottles.

I carry a Kleen Kanteen 18 oz. It fits well in the Co-Pilot water bottle pocket.

I find that the tallest item I can fit in the bottle pocket is about max 9.5" high and can hold max about 20oz of liquid
    I usually carry a Contigo thermos - 20oz - Contigo - Mugs
    As for water bottles, I find the Takeya 16oz glass beverage bottle works good. I like this bottle because it is glass with a silicone sleeve to prevent breakage - Classic Glass Bottle 16 oz - Glass Beverage Bottles | Takeya. This fits onto my Brain bag centre section very well too.
    I also reuse VOSS glass bottled water bottles as well (375ml size) - https://www.vosswater.com/index.php/products/

Cheers!

Thanks for all the input. Time for a trip to REI

Hydroflask 18oz. (with all the lids I have tried)fit great too with no condensation.

I use a 16oz. Lifefactory bottle with a classic cap. It fits nicely. I also love my Hydroflask, but I have one of the larger ones and it doesn't quite fit.
    “What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore, it knows it's not fooling a soul.” - American Gods
    My current hoard: Forest/Ultraviolet Aeronaut, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Indigo/Steel Brain Bag, Size 1 Horizontal Brain Cell, Size 1 Vertical Brain Cell, Storm 3D Clear Organizer Cube, Various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps Galore!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0