Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By teresapoet
  • 1 Post By hamiltee

Thread: Western Flyer and 3D Organizer Cubes - A Tetris Puzzle

Western Flyer and 3D Organizer Cubes - A Tetris Puzzle

Greetings! Anyone out there own a Western Flyer and a few 3D Organizer Cubes? I'd like to know if I can fit 3 of the OCs into one of the divided parts of the WF front section. I've sketched it out, and it works on paper. How about in real life? A good fit? Too loose, so include some magazines too? Thanks for your comments!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  625.2 KB

It works. It's a bit loose in the third dimension though, so the top 3D organizer cube wants to slide down (the rest of the bag was empty in my test).

I find the sections of the WF can accommodate the thickness of two 3D organizer cubes, so you could even fit four, all oriented like the blue one in your diagram, with a tall skinny space next to them. I often pack a Kit (non-liquid toiletries) and a 3D Mesh Organizer cube (chargers) at the bottom with a 3D Clear Organizer Cube (liquids) on top. (The chargers and liquids usually swap spots after airport security.) There's a tall skinny space next to them all where an umbrella or thin slippers go and enough room next to the top cube for one more cube.

Great details! Thanks, teresapoet.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0