Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beau

Thread: MacBook Air Cache in 11/Ipad Cadet

MacBook Air Cache in 11/Ipad Cadet

Does anyone know if the Macbook Air 11 cache will fit in the older model 11/ipad cadet? And since it's the older model, will I have a problem with the rail system if I order a new style cache?

I'm getting a Chromebook with dimensions 297mm x 192mm x 17.7mm. The first two match the Macbook Air 11 cache but the last dimension is .7mm larger. Will my Chromebook fit?

Lastly, for the Cadet, vertical or horizontal cache?

Thanks.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    You know, I've tried out the Cache with Rails system in some older Cadets, and while it doesn't function exactly as intended, it will still work without the rails getting caught on anything. For the Cadet, you'd want to use a Cache with a Horizontal orientation so that the webbing strips on the Cache match up with those in the bag.

Oh, and you shouldn't have any trouble fitting the Chromebook in the Air 11 Cache.
    Darcy likes this.

Thanks. My biggest concern was would it still work as "checkpoint friendly." I guess it will.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0