Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
I'm sorry to say that I was wrong. I asked around and was told that the SCB will hold the 27-oz KK, but that the top of the bottle extends beyond the opening of the bag. You can still snap the flap closure shut, but the bottle will cause the flap to tent up. Maybe getting the low-profile lid (flat cap) would help; or, if you really want the SCB, get it and just downsize to the 17-oz KK. In saying this, I know it's a pain to have to refill the little dinky bottle multiple times a day.

I feel like a jerk for getting your hopes up
Quote Originally Posted by Pangifone View Post
Badger: I'm sure, with time, I'll be able to forgive you. . Thanks for the follow-up. The size of my bottle is non-negotiable for me, but I do have the Reflect which has that flat bamboo top. So I'd say this is still a possibility.
@Badger Sorry, but I couldn't help thinking of Anthony Quinn's comment in "Lawrence of Arabia", made just after the Arabs had succeeded in capturing Aqaba from the Turks by crossing the Nefud desert, and before Lawrence set off across the Sinai to report the news to the generals in Cairo: "He is not perfect". Here's the excerpted quote:

(as Lawrence sets out across the desert with Daoud and Faraj)
Auda abu Tayi: You will cross Sinai?
T.E. Lawrence: Moses did!
Auda abu Tayi: And you will take the children?
T.E. Lawrence: Moses did!
Auda abu Tayi: Moses was a prophet and beloved of God. (To Sherif Ali (Omar Sharif)) He said there was gold here; he lied. He is not perfect.
Couldn't resist.

moriond