Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Miking
  • 1 Post By Miking

Thread: Tom Bihn bag for the gym

Tom Bihn bag for the gym

Hi everyone,

I have an awesome black/wasabi Synapse 25 that I use for my EDC, complete with a cache with rails for my MacBook Retina. I'm looking at some type of second bag for my gym shoes and clothes. After work I go directly to the corporate gym so I'm tempted to get a packing cube backpack to put in my Synapse 25. A large Tom Bihn shopping bag could work as well but it does not zip or snap shut.

Any other ideas, recommendations? It doesn't have to be a Tom Bihn bag but would love to start there first Thanks!

I really like the Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack for a gym bag, it has enough room for my size 12 runners, full sized towel, 1 litre water bottle, gym clothes, Dopp kit, Garmin chest strap, Heart rate monitor watch and Concept 2 rowing log card in a pocket pouch attached to the O-ring. If you go really minimalist you can fit all your gear into a Side Effect, just remember Lycra is a privilege, not a right...

Quote Originally Posted by Miking View Post
    I really like the Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack for a gym bag, it has enough room for my size 12 runners,
    Miking,
    Will your shoes fit in the bottom pocket of the Aeronaut PCB? I wear a women's size 10 and was thinking about this bag as a gym bag because I'd like to store the shoes in the bottom section. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    Miking,
    Will your shoes fit in the bottom pocket of the Aeronaut PCB? I wear a women's size 10 and was thinking about this bag as a gym bag because I'd like to store the shoes in the bottom section. Thanks.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  466.2 KB
    Here it is with my Nike air pegasus sneakers, they are VERY bulky as far as modern shoes go and they fit with just a bit of a squeeze, all of the more streamlined minimalist shoes fit with tons of room.

Thanks, Miking!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0