Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Can the Synapse 25 be your "personal item"?

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    I've taken my Synapse 19 on Alaska Airlines with no problems. (This was last year, months before before Nordic made its appearance . I now also have a Synapse 19 in Nordic 400d Dyneema.)
    Which one do you like better? I'm so nuts over Dyneema bags, and it definitely wasn't love at first sight. I had to get used to them. But my Nordic Dyneema CP is my favorite EDC ever, which led to my Nordic Dyneema Smart Alec, and now Synapse 19. He could make a Dyneema bedspread and I'd probably buy it. Hmm.....
    Seriously, like, so much Nordic Dyneema I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. They will bury me in it. "Where's Mom's urn? WHERE DID YOU GUYS PUT THE SYNAPSE 19 WITH MOM'S ASHES?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hollie View Post
    Which one do you like better? I'm so nuts over Dyneema bags, and it definitely wasn't love at first sight. I had to get used to them. But my Nordic Dyneema CP is my favorite EDC ever, which led to my Nordic Dyneema Smart Alec, and now Synapse 19. He could make a Dyneema bedspread and I'd probably buy it. Hmm.....
    I have a trench coat on the "things you want to see in UV and Nordic Dyneema" list. Welcome to the club!
    Hollie likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0