Co-Pilot vs Synapse19 as a sidekick to the Aeronaut?
Going to Japan at the end of the year, planning on getting an Aeronaut shipped sometime before then which will be my main luggage bag.
My question is, what do you think will be better as a daypack to compliment the Aeronaut?
I've been weighing up the pros and cons but it's hard for me to really choose because I only own the Synapse atm and can't physically compare.
- Can hold more (jackets, shopping, whatever)
- Can wear on back when wearing Aeronaut over shoulder
- I do prefer a backpack over a sling, just makes me feel more mobile, can run/jump around and not worry
- More organised
- Easier to access; beats having to take off the backpack to pull out a camera or other frequently used items
- Probably packs into the Aeronaut better if I decide to single-bag it when jumping on the train between cities or get through the Airport checks
- When/if in future I decide to get into my photography a bit more (been thinking about this) it does seem like the better bag for it
While I'm here I may as well also ask if anyone has recommendations for accessories for the Aeronaut? Already have some packing cubes and a travel tray in mind, as well as an Absolute strap. Already have a 3-1-1 from when I grabbed my Synapse a while back. Missing anything?