Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Darcy

Thread: Synapse 19 colors

Synapse 19 colors

Will we see new Synapse 19 exterior colors, (especially with steel dyneema linings), now that indigo and conifer are no longer available?
    Last edited by Sarah; 09-17-2013 at 07:21 PM.

I was really keen on getting a Synapse 19 in the stunning black / iberian combination, but sadly that combination is no longer available.

I'm with you, @traveler38.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    As you wish....

New colors: yes, later this year or early next year.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much. I think it's wonderful that you guys are so responsive to customer feedback, but it makes me wonder why the black / iberian combination was removed to begin with? And one more question: Does "On Backorder Until Early November" mean that I have to wait until early November to order this item? Or does it mean that I can order it now and it will be delivered in early November?

Quote Originally Posted by traveler38 View Post
    Wow! Thank you so much. I think it's wonderful that you guys are so responsive to customer feedback, but it makes me wonder why the black / iberian combination was removed to begin with? And one more question: Does "On Backorder Until Early November" mean that I have to wait until early November to order this item? Or does it mean that I can order it now and it will be delivered in early November?
    When being really set on a color, it is highly advised to pre-order.

Most people do this and, on the forum, many people add things to their pre-orders between the time they pre-order and the time the item on back order is scheduled to be delivered.

It is a fun game, especially right now, because Tom is in a big creative phase and will announce his new creations, hopefully for the end year holidays, it is way more fun than anticipating fashion designers collections.

I think that the Synapse 19 in Cordura is popular because it has become, not only a great ultra light travel bag for many people all over the world, it is also used as a school bag from middle school to senior university.

The bags are so well made and stylish than people have more than one, in different colors and use them as EDC= Every Day Carry.

Tom Bihn Crew also take vacations between production cycles which take place in time to have the maximum inventory before back to school, spring, summer, fall, winter vacations times and year end gift giving.

Depnding on budget, it is always good to plan at least two month ahead of luggage/bag needs.

As a regular Tom Bihn Bags afficionada, I plan year round, and I am beyond thrilled about all the new stuff that are coming up, even if I don't know what they are.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler38 View Post
    I think we were going back and forth on whether to order Black/Iberian again and pretty much decided at the last minute to do so (thanks for the encouragement). You can place the order/backorder now and it will be delivered in early November (we don't charge your credit card until your order actually ships.) That said, some Synapse 19 backorders are already making their way into the shipping department now.... way ahead of schedule!
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0