Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Beau
  • 1 Post By Hawaii
  • 1 Post By whitewve
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Color question for Darcy or other TB staff

Color question for Darcy or other TB staff

1. Are there plans to make the Western Flyer with luggage strap in other colors such as :
    dyneema steel/interior dyneema a contrasting color such as UV, Wasabi
    Nordic dyneema/Steel or nordic/UV

Since these are not back-otrdered combos does this mean, it is at least 2 months away, if ever?

2. On the home page for accessories, or bags it shows color swatches that the bag or item may come in.

I am interested in clear org pouches in the small or mini sizes but in dyneema, from color swatches it looks like no dyneema is currently available. True? When would we expect more org piuches (clear) in dyneema colors

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    Right now, there aren't any plans to make the Western Flyer in those colors, but I wouldn't say that we won't ever add some additional color combination choices. Like you indicated, though, it would be a pretty long time before we did.

Our Organizer Pouches are made from leftover material, so the available color choices are always changing. I just checked our current stock of Small and Mini Clear Organizer Pouches, and it looks like we do have some available in Dyneema/nylon. If you ever have any questions about the colors in stock for a particular Organizer Pouch, you can always give us a call or send us an email at emailus@tombihn.com.
    Darcy and itsablur like this.

Thanks Beau!
    Darcy likes this.

Speaking of COLOR SWATCHES, I would love to be able to order a set of small swatches of the full color line. Is that possible? If TB is not already offering it I think it would be a great idea. The color representation on our computer screens can vary quite a bit from the real thing. (I sent back a plum MCB for that reason.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    A, MCB

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitewve View Post
    Speaking of COLOR SWATCHES, I would love to be able to order a set of small swatches of the full color line. Is that possible? If TB is not already offering it I think it would be a great idea. The color representation on our computer screens can vary quite a bit from the real thing. (I sent back a plum MCB for that reason.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Totally possible! It's something we've wanted to do for a while, but honestly, just haven't gotten around to it yet. Keep reminding us.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0