Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

My first Tom Bihn products and now I need a bag to put them in

I've bought Tom Bihn stuff as gifts but never purchased anything for myself... But this morning, I ordered a Cache - Vertical 2S, a Braincell - horizontal 2S, and a Cache for ipad mini (which I will put an asus memopad hd7 in...)

So now, the question is, what bag do I put those bags in! - The cache will fill fit in most bags, but the brain cell is proving more complicated. The size 2s measures about 15" long by 13" tall with a depth of 3" The Super Ego and the tri-star are listed as possible choices. I don't need something like the tri-star since I already own air boss and the super-go seems too big.

Has anyone put a horizontal 2s in a western flyer? other suggestions? Thanks!

There's a guide that's handy for determining what brain cells fit in what bags. Not sure if it's 100% accurate, but:

Which bags fit the Brain Cell?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0