Brain Bag O-rings

I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a BB, but the detailed description does not mention O-rings in any of the pockets. Can anyone confirm the lack of O-rings or if it does have them, where?
    Thanks!
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Mine is an older one, bit it has 3 o-rings that I have found: one at the top of each main compartment, and one in the top zippered (horizontal) pocket. I *think* the new ones have an o-ring in each of the vertical side pockets as well.

Maybe someone with the new models can confirm?
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

I have a new version......1 month old, only three O Rings, none in the vertical pockets....Unfortunately......

If you are a DIY type of person, you can sew some extra O-Rings into the pockets without compromising the waterproofing. Just ask the TB Crew for 2 extra O-Rings.
    The only other thing you will need aside from needle and thread is some 1/2" or smaller webbing. If you have an old compact camera bag with a unused shoulder strap, you can cut pieces from it to use as webbing.
    Remember to sear/melt the ends of the cut webbing with an iron or something that gets that hot to prevent the webbing from fraying.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0