Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cadet 15/13 - Not Listed

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mminge View Post
    It's November... any updates on when the small Cadet might be available? Any plans for a Mid sized Cadet? Im looking for a compact bag that will handle a 13"MBP in a Cache....
    At this point, we don't plan to make the smaller (11/iPad) size of Cadet again and there's no briefcases around that size in the works. I'd offer that the currently available size of Cadet will fit your 13" MBP and is fairly compact...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The CoPilot works well as an iPad briefcase.

(Oops -- didn't realize you were looking for a bag for a 13" computer.)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by mminge View Post
    It's November... any updates on when the small Cadet might be available? Any plans for a Mid sized Cadet? Im looking for a compact bag that will handle a 13"MBP in a Cache....
    There's an 11" Cadet (iPad/11" MacBook Air sized) with Absolute Strap in Black/Solar currently up for sale on eBay. According to the Introducing the Cadet Briefcase thread this size Cadet will fit the 13" MacBook Pro, but not with a cache, I'll quote one of the posters, ShineAgain, since TapaTalk won't allow links to individual posts, and the thread is quite long:
    I have the smaller Cadet, and my 13" MacBook Pro fits in it just fine. It won't fit; however, in a sleeve. I've hauled the thing back and forth to work without any problems. It's padded on the front, back and bottom, just doesn't offer much protection on the sides. I also carry my iPad 2 in the sleeve right next to the MBP, and there's plenty of room and protection for my comfort.
    moriond

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0