Vertical Freudian Slip - fit in a Synapse 25?

Description specifically states it works in Brain Bag and Smart Alec. However it does not say anything about the Synapse 25 (or 19 for that matter).

Does anyone have the combination and can you confirm whether it is a good fit.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Illum View Post
    Description specifically states it works in Brain Bag and Smart Alec. However it does not say anything about the Synapse 25 (or 19 for that matter).

Does anyone have the combination and can you confirm whether it is a good fit.
    I believe Darcy has said that it does not fit in the Synapse. The top corners of the VFS interfere with the bag closing properly. They are/might be looking into a redesigned version that would work in the S25, but there was no ETA on that.
    Own: Aeronaut 45 (Navy/Iberian), Co-Pilot (Black/Iberian), Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack (Wasabi), Travel Tray (Iberian), organizer wallet (Wasabi), passport pouch (Iberian), various cubes, pouches, sacks, and straps
    Ordered: Aeronaut 30 (Steel/Ultraviolet), Pilot (Steel 400d/Steel), Side Effect (Black/Ultraviolet)
    Want: EVERYTHING.

Technically it does not fit. As has been noted the corners of the Freudian slip press against the top of the synapse where it begins its curve to the top. If a situation demands it, you can use the system, but it may put a bit too much stress on the fabric, weakening it over time. I used a FS and a synapse 25 for a little while before returning the synapse - decided I preferred the Smart Alec for a bag that size. (The FS definitely will not fit in a synapse 19.)
    Last edited by rabergnc; 08-19-2013 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Additional info and, of course, typos....

Thanks to the both of you. Ordering a S25 today but not the VFS.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0