Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Zephyr - Dyneema lining?

I notice that the drop-down menu for the Zephyr now indicates two dyneema lining options. Could the TB crew comfirm that the Zephyr is now available with dyneema lining? Would that be for the entire interior? I wonder if there will be a move towards changing all bags' interiors to dyneema. Would love to see it in the Id or Brain Bag too!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Beau's Avatar
    It's true: the Zephyr is now available with a Dyneema/nylon lining (and that includes the entire interior). No plans to do the same thing with the other bags that currently come with Cordura interiors but, hey, who knows what possibilities the future holds?

Thanks, Beau!

The Zephyr has just become more tempting to me (which is bad).

I just got one of these and it's excellent. One request. I wish the middle pocket had the rails for the cache, like my tristar. It's fits in there nicely so rails to make it more accessible would be swell. The braincell for my rMBP 15" fits like a glove.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0