Thread: Cadet Colors

Cadet Colors

Are there any plans to expand the Cadet colors?

It used to be offered in a wide array of colors, now it's mostly black. I was curious if y'all are just between batches, so to speak, or if you're not planning to offer the Cadet in multiple colors any more. The hubs has a birthday this fall and I'd been thinking about a navy Cadet...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    There are no plans to expand the colors of Cadet -- for the remainder of this year, anyhow. Depending on when his birthday is this fall, there might be some new stuff debuting around then...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

mjo
    how about the inside of the cadet? I would love a black-iberian and even better, a black-solar option. I already have the small cadet in black iberian and would like to buy the bigger cadet in black, but currently the only high contrast color lining option is wasabi, so i keep on browsing and do not buy. As I am located in Europe I don't want to go into just ordering and see if I like the wasabi with the option to return, because of the shipping costs and duties. I know I like the iberian and solar (good news that solar was reintroduced by the way).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0