Thread: Cadet Colors

Cadet Colors

Are there any plans to expand the Cadet colors?

It used to be offered in a wide array of colors, now it's mostly black. I was curious if y'all are just between batches, so to speak, or if you're not planning to offer the Cadet in multiple colors any more. The hubs has a birthday this fall and I'd been thinking about a navy Cadet...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    There are no plans to expand the colors of Cadet -- for the remainder of this year, anyhow. Depending on when his birthday is this fall, there might be some new stuff debuting around then...
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

mjo
    how about the inside of the cadet? I would love a black-iberian and even better, a black-solar option. I already have the small cadet in black iberian and would like to buy the bigger cadet in black, but currently the only high contrast color lining option is wasabi, so i keep on browsing and do not buy. As I am located in Europe I don't want to go into just ordering and see if I like the wasabi with the option to return, because of the shipping costs and duties. I know I like the iberian and solar (good news that solar was reintroduced by the way).

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0