Tristar and suits

I am considering purchasing a Tristar for business travel later this year. I will need to pack a suit. I saw that the eagle creek folder thing could possibly be used in this regard inside of the bag. Does anyone have experience with this issue? Would hate to buy one of those folding garment bags when I could have a good reason for another TB purchase.
    Last edited by fdiaz64; 07-13-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Just to clarify, Eagle Creek has a folding garment sleeve that will not work (it's too long.)

However, their Pack It Folder 18 will fit. You can definitely get your pants, shirts, ties, and more in the folder. (If you want to save weight, look at their Specter line of folders.

As for the jacket, I would fold it separately and lay it flat. Here's one way to do it to minimize wrinkles:

Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Thanks for the info. Seems like it is doable. Hopefully I can get good at packing my suit in that fashion.

fdiaz64, I packed my husband's suit in the back compartment of the Tri-Star earlier this year when he needed to attend a funeral in Toronto. It was a five hour flight plus travel time to and airports. He says he did not have to iron it when he got there. Unfortunately, I can't remember how I folded the suit... I followed an article I found on the internet, but here is a TB thread on the subject with lots of links: how to pack a suit
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS & 3D COC, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, UV CQPC, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0