Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Shanisol
  • 2 Post By bigjake

Thread: ipad mini + smart cover in a cache

dlg

ipad mini + smart cover in a cache

Hi, does anyone keep an ipad mini with a smart cover in the ipad mini cache? how is the fit?

If it's sized like the iPad cache it might fit. We have the iPad with a Smart Case, a little thicker than the Smart Cover, and it does not fit in the iPad cache. I think we're going to get the Smart Cover and it should fit.

I have it and it fits. Occasionally the tag on the inside of the cache gets folded, but it is a snug and secure fit.

Conveniently, my iPad mini and cache both arrived yesterday (oddly, the smart cover arrived the day before). I had to pull it out to see what tag tCook was talking about - I don't think I ever would have taken notice of that. But, it was indeed folded down.

Otherwise, yes, it fits with the smartcover just fine. Nice and snug on the edges, but with enough room that the envelope flap tucks in easily.

I have an Invellop leatherette case on my mini and it fits in the cache. It's snug, but still works great.

Darcy and backpack like this.

I keep my mini with Smart Cover in a cache... Fits great! It makes a short cameo in my video here:

My first "What's in my bag?" video: Synapse 25
    Active Duty: Synapse 25 (Black/Wasabi) & Western Flyer (Black/Wasabi) for me & Imago (Cardinal/Hemp/Steel) for my wife
    Reserves: Cadet 13/15 (Black/Wasabi), ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi), Ristretto for 11" MBAir (Black/Steel), Medium Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0