Recommendations needed For second smaller carryon

I am travelling to Ecuador And Panamá at bgn. Of 2014. Will be staying at higo altitudes in Andes, in Amazonía, And Gamboa Nat'l Park in Panamá. I have the clothing thing figures out And all fíats in My new Synapse 25. But I need a bag For valúa le Hear that does not go in overhead bin; small camera, binoculars, kindle, i pad mini, meds, 3-1-1 bag, Bose noise cancelling headphones, cables And chargers, headlight, flash light, travel papers, etc. Maybe a set of clothes if possible. I think the Co Pilot is too small, but then what? I would appreciate your thoughts.

Monkeylady

Monkeylady, I was in the same quandary for a 35-day trip to Australia and Asia in November. I bought an Eagle Creek Emerson tote (at Sport Chalet for half piece) for just what you describe. I considered the TB Western Flyer since I had your thought that the Co Pilot is too small. A change of clothing is essential, I never ever travel without that in my in-cabin beg.

I'm slowly building my TB collection, just have the wallets and flat organizers for now. Good luck on your decision and be sure to post what you do buy.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0