does the side effect fit into the bottom of the Synapse 19?

I'm looking at the side effect but I'm concerned it is too large for the bottom pocket of my Synapse 19. Does anyone know if it fits or should I just get the 3D cube?

Are you trying to fit it in full, I assume?

yes but not over stuffed

I just tried it out, using the original Side Effect (not certain about dimensions as compared to new), and it fit. I put two 3 oz. GoToobs, a travel size toothpaste, a 2.8 oz travel Febreeze, and 2.65 oz hair wax canister thing in it to simulate a little bit of packing. The 3D cube leaves a more room surrounding it, but both did fit. I usually use the space to roll up my parka to the width of the pack and keep it handy, but will consider it for my 3-1-1 (with 3D cube) in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    I just tried it out, using the original Side Effect (not certain about dimensions as compared to new), and it fit. I put two 3 oz. GoToobs, a travel size toothpaste, a 2.8 oz travel Febreeze, and 2.65 oz hair wax canister thing in it to simulate a little bit of packing. The 3D cube leaves a more room surrounding it, but both did fit. I usually use the space to roll up my parka to the width of the pack and keep it handy, but will consider it for my 3-1-1 (with 3D cube) in the future!
    Thank you, that helps out tons.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0