Thread: More Pouches

More Pouches

I've noticed more and more pouches available in the general marketplace. Wallymart now has some about 4 inch x 12 inch in different colors, Home Depo has a great 3 pack different size deal with a see-through mesh section (not a whole side). And from what I have used, they are very durable. I guess people are finally finding more uses for them. I still attribute it to know the TB pouches were on the market first though. Start another trend!

I recently purchased a well known (non-TB)brand zipped organizer pouch to use in my Synapse19 - it meets my requirements for greater internal organisation than any of the TB options but I cringe a little every time I pull it out .. the quality just doesn't elicit that little sigh of happiness that a TB pouch does....

and what the heck am I meant to do with that slightly crooked patch of loop ..... I am so not tacticool.
    List under construction ....

Even eager creek is making flat pouches now and also bigger bags similar to north phace but the durability didn't seem to be there when I looked at them.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0