Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Walker

Thread: Will the Synapse 19 hold a 40oz HyrdoFlask?

Will the Synapse 19 hold a 40oz HyrdoFlask?

Ive got a Synapse 19 and Im considering a 40oz HydroFlak to up the insulation from my 32oz Nalgene. The only question I have is will it fit in the Synapse? The Nalgene at 32oz is a bit tight and it looks like the HyrdoFlask is a bit taller.

I saw in another thread how the 40oz would fit, but barely in a Synapse 25. Is the water bottle pocket deeper for the 25?

I have the Synapse 19 and the HydroFlask 40 oz. I think the bottle is too long/too big for the pocket. I will double check fit when I get home tonight.

I find the 40 oz HydroFlask bottle too heavy. I keep it in my car to drink from when I return to the car. When I need more than 21 oz of ice/cold water, I carry it in the camelbak unbottle 70 oz.

I am still looking for a lightweight ICE water bottle that does NOT sweat. I am all ears!

The HydroFlask 40 0z goes into the bottle pocket of my empty Synapse 19 Nordic Dyneema, but cannot zip the pocket close.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry for the crappy phone photos. This one is just as bad, but at least brighter.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Darcy and backpack like this.

Have you checked out the Fly Lady water bottles? I have the large one and it fits perfectly into my 19 and doesn't sweat. It keeps the water cold all day as well.

FlyLady is awesome. I wish I had the motivation/energy to do the daily stuff. Alas...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0