Question Smart Alec or Brain Bag (or Synapse 25?)

Hello folks,

My husband currently uses his Synapse 19 every day, except for the days when he's playing racquetball as the bag won't fit everything he needs. He could use his Aeronaut instead, but that's probably overkill. So I'm wondering whether the Smart Alec would be big enough or whether the Brain Bag might be safer (the BB does look huge though!). This is what he would have to carry:
    - 14 inch laptop (HP EliteBook)
    - Racquetball shoes & socks
    - Racquetball racquet
    - Jeans & T-shirt to change into after
    - Exercise shirt & shorts
    - Hand towel
    - Water bottle
    - Lunch box (9 x 6 x 3 inches) [might have liquids, therefore will need to lie flat]
    - Small umbrella
    - Wallet, keys, phone, other small bits and pieces

Can anyone please help? Thank you!

I would go for the brain bag. Although it is big, you can make it compact with all of the straps when there is not much in the bag. I always get more than I need in terms of space just in case, but that's my personal preference. Best of luck!

If I understand correctly, the new bag would be used only on racquetball days. In the interests of economy (practical Badger!), I wonder if it might be worth trying the Aeronaut for a week to see how it works (I believe the lunch box would fit in a side pocket, and, if carried in backpack mode, would remain upright/flat). If a new bag is the ticket, I think I'd side with Jason above, for slightly different reasons. First, the two compartments in the BB would make it possible to segregate nasty post-workout clothes and gear from other items. Second, the computer would remain easy to access since it would have its own dedicated space.

Thanks, Jason and Badger!

I'll suggest the Aeronaut trial again (have mentioned this before, but he didn't want to besmirch the Aeronaut with the aforementioned nasties - will remind him about the existence of plastic bags), and see how that works.

If it doesn't suit for whatever reason, will look into the BB. Thanks again

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0