Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Synapse 25 or Synapse 19?

@ Riley I ended up changing my order to the S25 after dorayme posted her pics in the thread below.

Who says short people can't carry big bags?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Thanks, we went with 19's and we'll see how they are. It will probably keep me from over packing.

This thread seems to be the right one to ask: do I get it right that the outer side pockets are the same size in both the 19 and the 25 (at least length-wise—they are clearly different in width due to the fact that the 19 has three pen slots, and the 25 has a pen slot and two wider slots)?

Just to understand the difference between those two... It looks to me like the main gain is in the front bottom pocket and in the main compartment (obviously).

Is the bottle pocket any different on 19 and 25?

Bump.
    Hope someone can answer the question above...

The zippers on the 19 and 25 side pockets are all nine inches long. The 25 water bottle zipper is 7.75. On the 19 it is 7 inches. Both water bottle pockets are about 9.5 inches top to bottom.

Hope that helps a bit,
    Moose
    SE in olive, plum S19, SE, pouches and Field Journal. uv S19, Shop Bag, Yarn Sack and organizer Pouches. Synapse25 in steel/uv. Medium Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, SE, Swift & Kit in black. Absolute Strap, steel Kit and small dyneema Pouch, wrist straps, kiwi Swift, Citizen Canine & Kit. Abergine Tri Star, Kit and SE. Wasibi & uv Organizer Cube Pouches, July 4th pouch, December 2011 & 2012 Mystery Gift, 2013 parapack mystery gift and last but not least I'm proud FOT.

Thanks a lot, Moose.
    Moose likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0