Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Synapse 25 & Freudian Slip

Quick VFS pocket measurements by a user:

Lower Mesh Pockets (each) - 5.5" wide by 7"-7.5" high (shorter on the edges due to the curved edges)
    Large Upper Left Pocket - 4" wide by 5" high
    Middle Upper Pocket - 2 1/4" wide by 5" high
    Small Upper Right Pocket - 2 1/4" wide by 3 3/4" high

Cheers

acv
    Great - thanks!

Here's a fresh question: will a large-size Clear Organizer Pouch, containing a full letter-size tablet mounted on a letter-size clipboard, fit in a Synapse 25? If so, this would open up a practical alternative to a Synapse-25-sized Freudian Slip.

I regularly carry around a large C.O.P. with a a clipboard and at least one tablet inside; I even sometimes include a pen/pencil-size C.O.P. and pocket calculator inside the large C.O.P. This arrangement, which I call a "package", acts like a kind of micro-briefcase. It can be carried in other bags or by itself in situations where you don't want to lug around bigger luggage.

How 'bout it, Bihn gurus?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Word from Beau, just received via e-mail:

Yeah, that should definitely work. A Large Clear Organizer Pouch fits rather well in the main compartment of the Synapse 25, and I can't think that this would be any different with the addition of a letter size clipboard. Clever solution!

Happy Holidays to you as well! Let us know if any other questions come up.

Beau Blumenstein
    Lead Bag Guru
    TOM BIHN
    Original Designs Made in USA Since 1972
    Travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. The best materials and innovative construction since 1972 - TomBihn.com
    So I guess my improvised "MtnMan Package" would work... at least in a Synapse 25...
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0