Aubergine / Wasabi Combo Choices?

I just received my Aubergine / Wasabi side effect. The amount of love I have for this color combo (most notably the aubergine) is immense enough that I must have MORE - LOL! The photos on the site, while pretty, just don't do the color justice.

My main question is, will this color combo be around for awhile and will we see any of the new products (maybe a pilot?!) coming out in this choice?

I must have at least one more bag in aubergine, preferably with the wasabi interior but my bank account is cringing at the moment so I'm trying to remain somewhat reasonable here. (I have yet to come up with a reason to need another bag...though I'm trying desperately on that front too!)

Thanks!
    sue

Hi Sue,
    The Aubergine Wasabi combination is also available in the Aeronaut, Tristar, Western Flyer, Smart Alec, Swift, Little Swift, Co-Pilot and Pocket Pouch (if any have been made you can request this combo in your comments or when you order via phone). I agree, it's amazing! I understand the crying pocketbook (been there).
    As with many combinations, if you love it, try to get it while you can. TB is not large enough to keep a huge supply of any fabric on hand, so when it's gone, either they order more (if they can) or phase it out. Even still, it's possible you have a slightly different dye lot. Worse case scenario, some new combination takes it's place and then you are at the mercy of somebody selling off their beloved bag. jm2c

Darcy will probably pop in at any moment and give an official answer though. Best of luck getting your dream Aubergine Wasabi collection!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Thanks Dorayme -- I think --- now I have all sorts of possibilities running thru my head

I've been considering the Western Flyer, Smart Alec, and Co-pilot heavily. I can make pseudo-arguments for each one (lol). My logic so far is the Western Flyer winning as an over-nighter bag. Pretty much all of my bags are big enough if I just need to pack for one night, they are overkill, even for me, the chronic over-packer.

sue

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0