Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Question Carrying Inline Skates

So I finally found something that my Synapse25 CAN'T swallow up whole, and that is the new inline skates I just bought.

I'd like to be able to stuff them into a pack to carry them to and and from work easily if I plan to hit the park after work.

Anyone here skate and have any recommendations on TB bags to easily carry them?

I don't inline skate, but I did attempt roller derby once upon a time so I know how bulky skates get. I think a Brain Bag can handle it. If you've got a lot of gear, an Aeronaut might be another option. A derby girl posted in this thread about her Aeronaut as skate bag.

Cool thread.

I'm afraid Brain Bag may be my only choice, but I was hoping not. I'll check the numbers on the Aeronaut. Unfortunately Inline Skates tend to be a bit bigger overall, with bigger boots, and longer frames. They aren't as wide since you only have one row of wheels, but they ore taller and longer.

I just measured them up and they are roughly 41cm long (heel to toe) x 33cm tall x 11cm wide each. (Putting that here more for my uses as an easy record lol)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0