What happened to all the color options for the ID messenger bag?

I was looking at getting one of these, but when I check the web page there are only TWO color options available (with one on backorder), whereas the pictures show many color options.

I especially liked the black/blue and black/red options, but now there is only black/black or black/steel if I want to wait 3 months?

Very depressed, as I really would like to get this bag but black/black or even black/steel if I wait is just really boring, especially after seeing how nice the black/red or black/blue ones looked in the sample pictures
    Last edited by jwvanderbe; 05-30-2013 at 12:18 PM.

I had my eye on the Black/Aubergine/Steel option, myself (asked for it on an exchange form, but they ran out in the meantime)... so I'm waiting to see if that color option will make a comeback in 3 months or so.

I've also been keeping an eye for a secondhand ID, but haven't seen any turn up that aren't also Black/Black/Steel or Black/Steel/Wasabi.

I wonder...is the fabric paintable? Like after the fact could I hire someone to paint the flap?

Now they are both on backorder until Aug Should have jumped on the boring color while I had the chance.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0