Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Badger
  • 1 Post By Toblerhaus
  • 2 Post By Shiva

Thread: Pouch for boarding passes and passports

Pouch for boarding passes and passports

I want to pick up a pouch to keep boarding passes and passports together. I usually carry these items for 3 or 4 people, so it needs to be bigger than the passport pouch. Do you think the medium clear organizer pouch would work for this job? Other ideas?
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

Amanda, I always use a medium clear pouch for just this purpose. I generally print my boarding passes, but I've carried several passes plus itineraries and passports with no trouble at all.

Thank you! I just wanted to confirm before ordering. Not that I couldn't find another use for a pouch if it doesn't fit what I want it to. :-)
    --Amanda

Packing and gadget geek, collecting bags to disperse to my family.

And I would also suggest getting the new handle loop so you can carry it around your wrist if need be and not loose it!

A medium would be great for including folded papers (paper boarding passes, printed e-tickets, itineraries, etc.) along with the passports. I easily carry three passports and some other junk in a Small O.P.
    Shiva brings up a good point, make sure you have your "clip in" options worked out, too.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0