Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dwright17

Thread: Imago Ultrasuede™ Pockets

Imago Ultrasuede™ Pockets

Salutations!

Part of the allure of the Imago was those sweet Ultrasuede™ pockets. Unfortunately,I have yet to find much to store in them My phone/eyewear are all too big to fit. I do sometimes store some earbuds/an el cheapo MP3 player in them. What else? I wish the curved slip pocket was Ultrasuede™-lined as that's where my phone lives.

What do ya'll pack in your side pockets?

Thanks!

Peace!

Hi roarmouse,

I have the same dilemmas with my Imago! Luckily my new HTC phone fits in one pocket. I've currently got three pens and a highlighter stored in the second pocket for quick access. I had hoped to store sun glasses in there but no luck.

-n

I put my earbuds in one side pocket and my phone charger in the other. It was definitely difficult to find something to put there!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

My iPod classic and earphones in a little hemp pouch go in one pocket and my fountain pens go in the other. I have a pair of bamboo sunglasses that fit in those pockets, but it's a pretty tight fit.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0