Medium cafe bag vs co-pilot

Just wondering what would be best when i decide i don't need the laptop. It will need to carry ipad (in cache), iphone, blackberry, wallet, keys, water, umbrella, notebook pens, possibly a4 sheets of paper.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by rishi View Post
    Just wondering what would be best when i decide i don't need the laptop. It will need to carry ipad (in cache), iphone, blackberry, wallet, keys, water, umbrella, notebook pens, possibly a4 sheets of paper.
    I like the Co-Pilot, and it has a dedicated place for carrying water, but it's size is just a bit too small to handle A4 paper. It can take US letter size paper. We're hoping for a re-designed, slightly larger version of the Co-Pilot. You might prefer the Cafe Bag here, which is very general purpose bag. For horizontal bag options, there's the Imago and the Cadet. For another vertical bag option, there's the Ristretto.

I don't own a Medium Cafe Bag but own a number of Large ones.

The Large Cafe Bag is, in my opinion, more versatile than the Medium and just a little bit larger, perfect when you need room for the extra thing that made it while doing errand.

It handles A4 paper very well and most important it can be fitted with the Absolute Strap.

I don't own any horizontal small bags.

If you need the bag to look more "professional" I would opt for the Co-Pilot. I have both bags and when I need a small profession-ish looking bag, I always grab my Co-Pilot.

What are you looking for? Everyday carry bag? Professional bag? More organization? Will you be commuting with the bag? if so, how (i.e., bike, public transport, air flight)? The items you are wanting to carry are easily accommodated by MANY TB bags. If you can specify how, when, where you will be using the bag, it will help to get suggestions more taylored to your wants/needs. Also, what things do you normally like or dislike in a bag?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0