Tri-Star & Macbook Air 11.6"

Any Macbook Air (11.6") owners here who use the Tri-Star? What is your preferred method for carrying the laptop? The brain cell cases that Tom Bihn recommends seem too large for this laptop.

Bump... anyone?

Why not check out a cache? I have a 11.6 inch ultrabook that came with it's own case. I use that, but I have brought the laptop to the TB store and found a cache that fits it perfectly.

Cache - Laptop sleeve and iPad sleeve. Many sizes for PCs and Apple laptops. - TOM BIHN
    Black/Steel TS, Black/Steel Aeronaut, Black/Black/Steel Brain Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Black/Steel Pilot, Black/Steel Synapse 19, Black Dyneema/Wasabi Synapse 19, Black/Steel Cadet 11, Black/Steel Imago, Black Dyneema/Wasabi MCB, Navy/Cayenne and Black/Solar SCB, Black/Wasabi and Navy/Iberian SE and many pouches in various sizes. Tom Bihnaholic.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler38 View Post
    Any Macbook Air (11.6") owners here who use the Tri-Star? What is your preferred method for carrying the laptop? The brain cell cases that Tom Bihn recommends seem too large for this laptop.
    I carry my 11" Air in the Tri-Star inside a small Waterfield Vertical Sleeve mainly because I already have one.
    It works great for me and in the sleeve the Air is about the same exact size as my iPad in an Otterbox Defender cads. I carry them together vertical on one side of the middle section of the Tri-Star and they take up very little space. I also use an 8.5"x11" eagle Creek envelope with the for papers and magazines again all on the one side of the middle section.

I have travelled a lot this way and had no issues at all.

Ed

rtb
    I bought a vertical Tom Bihn Cache for my 11.6 MBA and store it in the Tri-Star's middle or front section. I also bought a large Waterfield travel case for iPhones or iPods, but it fits all the 11.6 MBA's cords, adapters, etc. I carry the Cache and Waterfield travel case in the Tri-Star on short trips and just bought a small Tom Bihn Cadet for longer trips.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0