Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WenV

Thread: Tom Bihn RFID Wallet

Tom Bihn RFID Wallet

I was wondering if there are any plans to make the current TB wallets with ID protection? I have a few credit and debit cards with smart chips, and it would be great if this feature could be incorporated into future designs.

Any thoughts, Darcy?...
    earth5 likes this.

I agree ID protection would be great...I would hate to lose the clear front though. In the meantime, I keep my credit cards in special protective sleeves. I got them at AAA in their travel products section. I think there were 2 or 3 in a pkg. I have been carrying them for about a year and so far they seem to be holding up fine. Just means you have to slip them out of the sleeve when you make a transaction, but they fit loose enough that it is not an inconvenience. :-)

Just had a chance to check...they are made by smooth trip travel gear: www.smoothtripgear.com
    Last edited by Grandcache; 05-05-2013 at 02:05 PM.
    Lots of assorted purples, some blues, and a bit of black: 2S19, 5SE, 2WF, MCB, SCB, Imago, 2S, LS, TT, K, 2QC, 5 3D, 4WFSBPC, 2WFBPPC, FJNB, 4Wallets, 4LSB, 2SSB, DLBP, Pilot, Assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    I agree ID protection would be great...I would hate to lose the clear front though. In the meantime, I keep my credit cards in special protective sleeves. I got them at AAA in their travel products section. I think there were 2 or 3 in a pkg. I have been carrying them for about a year and so far they seem to be holding up fine. Just means you have to slip them out of the sleeve when you make a transaction, but they fit loose enough that it is not an inconvenience. :-)

Just had a chance to check...they are made by smooth trip travel gear: www.smoothtripgear.com
    Hi Grandcache!

Thank you for your response...sorry I'm a bit late reply (been busy with sick kids recently). I shall look into those sleeves you mentioned. With the TB wallet, I was thinking if there was protection even for the middle and third compartment, then you could still have the clear front. Just my thought... 😀

Thanks again for your suggestions, much appreciated!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0